About StampTech, Inc.
Founded in 1986, StampTech Inc. is a leader in all phases of the metal stamping industry. Our 25,000 square foot facility has full machine shop capabilities — offering a large selection of used, rebuilt and new power presses and accessories. We can upgrade older equipment, rebuild it to the latest machine tool standards, add new OSHA compliant controls — and run, test and inspect it before shipping.
Our expert service technicians travel throughout the United States providing field repairs, press inspections, OSHA upgrades and installations — and are available 24-hours a day. StampTech service vehicles carry a large inventory of parts to keep your equipment running. Recognized for our systems capability — we can provide a complete turnkey system including tooling and runoff at our facility, prior to shipping. Our corporate office, rebuilding facility and showroom is located in Southington, Connecticut, just 30 miles from Bradley International Airport in Windsor Locks.
StampTech Inc. is a proud member of the MDNA and the PMA. We adhere to their stringent code of ethics and Industry standard business practices.
StampTech’s remanufacturing process includes
- Complete Press Teardown
- Cleaning and Inspection of all parts and comparing them to original specifications
- Remachining of Crown Bearing Bores, Connection Bores, Gibs Slide and Bolster as required to meet specifications
- Replacement of all Bronze Bushings, Bearings, Oil Seals, Packing and other items
- Installation of a New Lubrication System
- Installation of a New Pneumatic System
- Upgrading to the latest Safety requirements
- Retention of a Permanent Record for the life of the Remanufactured Equipment
- 1 Year Warranty
Machine Type : 200 Ton Minster E-2 Heavy Stamper Inclined
Remarks : Customer came to us with an unusual application. They were stamping 8” diameter x ¼” thick, stainless steel washers and required the press to be inclined to allow gravity to get the part out. We designed and fabricated a weldment to support the 70,000 lb. press. We also had to modify the entire lubrication system to allow the lubrication to circulate. We rebuilt the press and added a new Wintriss press control along with a custom part knock out system.